Double-layer Medical Oxygen Storage Tank Provider: Medical Oxygen O2 Storage Tank, Double layer, Vacuum Fiber Insulation, Heat Insulation, Cryogenic Containers.
Due to the rapid spread of COVID-19, medical oxygen storage is particularly important. DFC is committed to the design and manufacture of industrial pressure vessels, especially medical oxygen storage tanks. We will do our best to produce high-quality storage tanks to contribute to the fight against the epidemic.
Features of cryogenic storage tanks:
1. Vacuum powder insulation.
2. Vacuum fiber insulation.
3. Vacuum microsphere insulation.
4. Heat insulation.
5. Fiber (glass, ceramic, mineral, plant fiber, etc.).
6. Powder (expanded pearl sand, magnesium carbonate, diatomaceous earth, aerogel, etc.)
7. Foam (foamed polyurethane, expanded polystyrene, hair Foam glass, microporous rubber, etc.).
8. Light-blocking agents, aluminum foil, aluminized film, etc., which play a reflective role.
9. Low-temperature adsorbents such as activated carbon and molecular sieves play a role in vacuum low-temperature adsorption.