Located in San Francisco(California, US of America), Salesforce cloud computing Training corporation that was established in the year 1999 by Marc Benioff, who is both the company’s Director and its CEO. Salesforceled to the development and shaping of the contemporary software-as-a-service (SaaS) market, with its contributions standing out and making a mark in the history of Customer Relationship Management.
Following are the Salient features of Salesforce which interns and students are taught during Salesforce Cloud Computing Training:
- Organizing the database of contacts of customers/clients of the business
- Maintenance of records of customer interaction
- Integration with and ready incorporation into third-party software
- Monitoring the leads which have been generated, i.e., keeping track of customers who are prospective clients for the firm/business
- Keeping track of all social activity and engagement
- Supervision and management of eCommerce
- Creation of reports which encompass various metrics for data analysis for decision making
- Organizing and rolling out personalized email promotion campaigns
A Salesforce developer perennially conducts tests and keeps attempting creation of new technologies, features and products in a sandboxed environment (an environment conducive to testing freshly designed codes and experimenting with newly developed products & technologies).